Teenager. Healthy to eat for only 4-8 hours and fast for 20-16 hours?

hello my name is hamza and i am a 14 year old male livingnin denmark copenhagen and i have anquestion : is it okay for me to do intermittent fasting where i eat all my calories in an eating window , for example : 4-8 hours of the day and not eat anything the other 20-16 hours . the reason why i dont think this is unhealthy is that i get ALL my calorie needs in this eating window, and not eat anything the other time and loose fat. some phd says its not healthy and i need all the food and others says that it would be great. i am a little confused about this topoc can you please helt me?
hamza from denmark :)))
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013