Teenager. Had protected sex. Early periods which lasted for 2 days, bleeding whenever sexually turned on. Normal?

So I'm 15 and about a week and a half ago I had sex with my boyfriend who I have been with for a few months, and I took the morning after pill even though we used a condom because I was extremely worried. I took the pill then my period came two days after when I wasn't due for atleast another week. It stayed for around two days then completely stopped. But then it started again and then stopped.. And now I have noticed every time my boyfriend and I kiss or i get the tiniest bit turned on I bleed. Is this normal?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013