Teenager. Fingering done. Bloating and uncomfortable feeling after taking morning after pill. Pregnant?

Hi, how possible is it to be pregnant from the following situation.. So me and my boyfriend were fooling around, it was my first time doing anything like this, I'm 18 and a virgin. So he fingered me while giving himself a handjob but using different hands, I don't think he switched hands but he might have. After he finished he got a tissue and cleaned his hands. About half an hour later he tried to have sex, with a condom, but he couldn't get it in so he just fingered me and have himself a handjob again, the same thing as before, different hands, but he may have switched without me knowing. So that was it, I went home but I started worrying a lot about it, so roughy 28-29 hours after I took the morning after pill. That was around 37 hours ago and at the moment I feel bloated, swollen and uncomfortable, are these symptoms of the morning after pill or are they signs or pregnancy? I'm so worried! What are the chances? And what would the chances have been if I hadn't taken the pill (because that could have failed) just please be honest. Thanks in advance!
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013