Teenager. Feeling of shaking bones in spine, increased heartbeat, shaking of head when nervous, slow and stiff hand movements. Help

my mum said im just being silly and that she wont take me to the doctors. who ever i tell jsut think its 'normal'
(doctors eve said that but they havn't even saw it for them self) ;[

1. if i go to touch the flooor or if i bend down to grab something my back(spine) will like shake like a shakey bone in the spine...
2. my heart randomly speeds up suddenly
3. my head shakes when i look up at somehting or when i am nervous
4. over the weeks i have been doing very slow/stiff hand movements.. say if i was going to get a pencil form my pencil case my hands would be slow and stiff ...

im confused...
im 15.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013