Teenager. Constant dizziness and tensed. Suggest

HI MY NAME IS GUSTAVO DE LA CRUZ .AND MY QUESTION IS ,MY 13 YEAR OLD GIRL IS BEEN GETTING DIZZY ALMOST LIKE SHE IS GOING TO FAINTH . I WAS JUST READING ABOUT WHAT CAUSES IT, AND I WAS WONDERING WHAT CAN I DO IN THE MEAn time to make her fell that its temporaly so she does not get scare she gets realy quiet and i think she is allways thinking about it.thank you it would realy help me to get an advice from a profesional like you guys.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015

Half knowledge about body functioning is like having no knowledge at all,
It can create stress and anxiety now you are facing.
If you want to clear your doubt, consult a physician first.
No self conclusion.
It can do more harm than good.
You are not your doctor.
There are people who are qualified.
Consult them and get to a conclusion and worry if you have to.
And definitely you will not be having to.
Wish success.