Teenaged, want to increase height by 2 to 3 inches, want to know medicines for height growth, side effects

Hi I am a girl .My age is 19 yrs.Are there any medicines to increase height?not necessary alloepathic.It can be ayurvedic or Homeopathic.My height is 5 inches.I want to increase my height atleast 2.5 to 3 inches more.If medicines are taken ,are there any side effects in future especially if medicines are ayurvedic.Also i want to know that wheather regular cycling for 1-2 months increase height?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012