Teenaged, virgin, have weight gain, excessive hunger, nausea, delayed periods, taking Duphalac for constipation. Cause?

Hi.. I m almost 19 years old, 165cm, I weigh 63 kg. I have gained around three/four kilos last month because I was constantly hungry, I thought it s just my preperiod mess.. I experienced craps and nausea and was expecting my period on Friday, the 7th of December, but I didn t get it until now! 18th, Decemeber, it s been 11 days now and I m starting to worry because I usually get it three days before it s time... My doctor has put me on Duphalac syrup because I ve been constipated three weeks ago and I m still using it everyday before bed time. I ve been wondering, does the Duphalac syrup has anything to do with my delayed period? + the nausea and cramps? or is it because of the couple of kilos I gained..please tell me And I m a virgin so I can t be pregnant Thank you so much..
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012