Teenaged, having slow growth in height. How can I have rapid growth in height?

Hi,my name is Abraham and i am a 161/2 yrs old and i am not growing that fast i don t know what could be the the problem but not having a good height is really bothering me, because my current height is 5 3 and i am really worried that whether i will grow any more because i am already sixteen and i don t know whether my growth has really stopped if it hasn t give me some advice or direction in which i can gain some.
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Hello Dear.
Welcome here on Health Care Magic Dot Com.
I am very much concern of your problem.
I think I will certainly able to help you out of this condition.
I will suggest you to visit your family doctor and show to a hormone specialist with the advice of him.
Because, for growth problem, time is very precious.
Good luck.