Teenaged, have sore lump on one breast. What could it be?

Ok im 13 and three or four weeks ago i had a lump on my right breast and it was very i did nothingbut tell my mom so she said it would go away then it went down dramaticly now there barly a bump but i can feel it if i push down but its not sore anymore and ive noticed that when they get pointy the one the has the bump does not purk up as much as the other one but i might have never noriced it and just have becasue im worried pleas ehelp :)
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the given history here let me tell you that looking to your age, what ever you have noticed about your breast that would be normal structure and not the lump in this age group breast usually becomes more tender feels like something is there, just forget about this and take it easy, have a nice day.