Teenaged, have irregular periods, prescribed Loette. Will it harm my reproductive system?

i am an 18 years old girl suffering from irregular periods and cyst over the ovires, the cyst has been cleared now but the irregular periods of bleeding is not cured yet.Then my Doctor recommended me Loette and i am not showing interest in using it, as it an antipregnancy pill . should i use these tablets? and how these tablets are going to fix my irregular periods? is these tbs. are going to do any harm to the reproductive system because i am a very young girl?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012