Teenaged, have continuous headache, tiredness, soreness and bruises on back, rapid heart beats. No relief with treatment. Help?

Hello. I am a 15 year old girl and I just have some questions about some of the symptoms i have been having for awhile now. I have been getting headaches everyday for about 6-8 months now. These headaches do not get better with migraine medication, and normally don t get better with ibuprofen/ advil , etc. The headaches are usually in the morning, and get better throughout the day, sometimes coming back at night. My parents took me to a neurologist a few months ago, and i was on antidepressants for a while, but i stopped taking them because they weren t really helping. I also am always extremely tired and sore, mostly in my back. I do play sports and I am active, but in my opinion, I am too young to be having a sore back all the time. Along with the headaches, sometimes i feel dizzy as well. In the past 3-4 weeks, i have gotten infections/colds a few times. I have been having flu like symptoms of coughing, stuffy nose, etc. I also noticed a bruise on my side/back. Idon t know where this bruise came from, as I have not bumped/hit my back at all to have caused it. Also, At night or even during the day, I have palpitations and rapid heartbeat at times, and I recently brgan experiencing chest/abdominal pains. Thank you for your time, it is much appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012