Teenaged daughter complains of excessive thirst, gets diarrhea on eating heavy food. Cause and cure?

My daughter is 15. She has been complaining of being thirsty all the time. She drinks about 10 to 12 bottles of water a day. She says she can t focus in class unless she has bottle of water, she is focusing on how thirsty she is. Also, if we eat pizza or any thing that is rich I can guarantee she will be in the bathroom for either end. Worried mom
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012
Feb 2016
This is a teenage syndrome, anxiety or a stress or an inability to adjust to the newer changes that go with hormonal changes.
The first thing that she needs is a reassurance... and reassurance and reassurance.
This will help as taking her to the Psychologist should be the last option.
She also got the attendant problem of IBS too . This should settle with time .