Teenage masturbation

Do you think its bad for my 16 yr old daughter to tape things in her vagina to masturbate ? she asked me and i said it would get stuck and then she told me she pops a hole in the tape and puts the object through it to hold it. she leaves in in for about and hour and a half to get off. what should I do ?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Jan 2011
Welcome to health care magic forum
you should shed hesitation & discuss her problems ,tell her safer way than putting any thing which may cause trauma & infection.
Wish you good health It is natural at this age few girls. Try to divert her attention to some more of her liking.
  Anonymous's Response
Well you could buy her safer things? I'm a male teenager so i don't really know but it seems logic to me that, if you buy her a sex toy for example, it'll be designed for that kind of activity so she won't get infected or injured!
General & Family Physician Dr. Rajesh's  Response
Mam, you have a real problem, in future if you continue encouraging your daughter in doin this then you will end up visiting gynecologist in treating the infection and removal of leftover tape, educate her about it and try to put her into other activities like sports which may help her.