Teenage ECG worries

I am due to get an 12 lead ECG scan tomorrow I am very worried / embarrassed will i have to take my top / bra of? Please help
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
I have had 3 ECGs and for the first two, at the doctor's surgery, I had to take off my bra. On the first occasion she just left me lying there exposed, on the second she covered me up. A couple of months ago I had another done at the hospital for a pre-operative assessment and I did not have to remove my bra, she said it wasn't necessary unless the bra was wired. So definitely don't wear a wired bra, check if you REALLY need to remove it, and if you do demand something to cover you up. By the way it only takes 5 minutes so the embarrassment is short lived.