Teen with continuous migraine, severe body pain that worsens during periods, have healthy diet. Remedy?

hello , im 15 .. for the last to year i ve been having some sevear migrene .. it feels (or it used to feel )like someone is stabbing me .. i used to think its migrene cause my mom has it .. for as long as i remember she alwys had it .. but for the last year the pain has been changing .. i mean its always here ,everyday, every night , its been killing , when its too strong i tell someone , but when its not i keep quiet .. because im scared they will think im lying .. or just saying this to get attention .. but you see i cant bear with it anymore .. my hole body hurts .. everywhere .. mostly my muscles and nerves .. but also mu bones .. when its not that painfull .. my hands (not arms ) keep hurting .. then when it gets stronger it starts getting to my arms .. then my should .. underneath it .. my back .. my neck .. everywhere .. sometimes the pain even starts for my toes .. ( its always the 4th toe starting from the big one .. and the 4th finger starting for my thumb in my hands ) the pain always ends up in the area behind my ears and just and the end of my scul ..sometimes it even makes me cry .. im sure its not migrene because at the moment i have my period which causes me to have migrene and im already enduring from that same pain ive been feeling non stop and severly for last 2 to 3 mouth .. well thank you for your help and im sorry for all the mistakes .. english is not my native language .. by the way .. if you re asking about my diet .. im a very healthy person .. i love fruits and vegetables .. i eat from everything .. i dont exercise regularly .. cause i havent had time cause of my studies .. but i still get my dose .. and my weat is normal ... thanks again
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history that you are having continuous migraine which worsens during periods.
Migraine is known to worsen in periods because if hormonal disturbances.
The treatment of the condition is by use of antiinflammatory and anti migraine drugs in acute episode.
Since you are having recurrent attacks as well you require prophylactic drugs to prevent recurrent attacks.
The drugs commonly used are flunarizine or beta blockers.

Hence I advice you to consult your doctor for examination and treatment accordingly.

Thank you