Teen, weak and underweight, have low appetite, normal blood and urine reports. Why don't I feel hungry?

Hello. I am 16 years old, weak and underweight (39kg, height a little over 5 feet ). My problem is that i just dont feel hungry, and i can t eat properly.I eat very little with great difficulty (feel like throwing up while eating). My blood and urine reports are normal and healthy. Why don t I feel hungry like my friends and classfellows do? why am i not gaining weight and growing and developing like they are? Is something wrong with me?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012