Teen suffering from neck, back pain. What should i do to get my energy back? YOGA?

hi i am 18 old boy i done mistake when i was 14,15 old that is i done masturbate but since from 2 year i stop doing it and now and now i am suffering from neck pain and and back pain and also i am not able to concentrate in the class pls pls help me to get my states back. is it possible to get my energy back by YOGA if so tell me and also pls tell me what i have to do pls really u are the god for me because i am poor student please.......
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013