welcome to HCM
Your age is only 18 so i think there would not be possible of any spondylosis
problem. It could be due to low calcium level and low exposure to sun ray perticularly early morning sun ray. You have also low concentration, fatigue
etc. The past history of mastrubation does not have any relation of these present problem. You follow the the things I am suggesting here will be benefited completely.
1) Avoid all junk foods , fast foods, areated drinks,
2) take more seasonal fruits, green salads
3) Take one glass of milk regularly. Take more leafy vegetables regularly
4) Weekly twice or thrice you can take fish.
5) daily at early morning at the time of sunrise do some yoga
or exercise in an open area specifically in garden or park
6) take your breakfast in time before 8 and never skip your breakfast. your breakfast must contains more fruits, green salads, germinated nuts, take one almond daily at break fast
7) Take your lunch in time betwen 12 to 1pm.
8) evening also some healthy tiffins like cheese prepared any food items, fruits salads
9) diner before 9 pm and as usual should be a healthy one. do not take heavy dinner.
10) at bed time you can take 1 glass milk
11) there is some homeopathic
medicines you can take - 1) calc carb - 200 - liquid - 2 to 3 drops once in a day morning for 4 days in a week- Sun, Tue, Thu, Sat 2) Tuberculinum - 200 - liquid -2 to 3 drops once in a day morning for 3 days in a week - Mon, Wed,Fri 2) Five phos 6X - 6 tablets three times in a day for 2 months.
12) drink plenty of water minimum 2 to 3 liers in a day.
If you are following those things will be cured completely