Teen pregnant, have dermoid cyst, scheduled for ovary removal. Will I be able to conceive in future?

Hey everyone i am currently 18 years of age and i am found in a pretty horrible situation, I am about 20 weeks pregnant, and the sad news is that i also have an 18cm Dermoid cyst . I will have my right ovary removed. will i still be able to have children in the future?? The doctors want to place my surgery after delivery of my baby i am not very happy with knowing that it can grow and rupture, and also i am very afraid to have any complications with my first baby. Anything can really happen the baby will get bigger, and i feel like that can add up a lot more pressure to the cyst. i tell this to my doctors but they seem to say everything will be fine. pleas any advise will be totally appreciated !!!
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012