Teen, pregnant, had severe weight loss during early stages, have quickly regained it, have constant chest pain, burning in throat. Cause?

Hello! I am 19 yrs of age & im pregnant with my first child! I was really sick my first 3months,i couldnt eat,neither could i keep water down i lost over 30 pounds & still havent gained alot of weight back yet! My doctor said its fine but the situation worries me! I have asthma and exczema and sickle cell trait! But im 36 weeks pregnant and im having constant chest pains & my throat burns when my chest burns and my upper stomach! Also im starting to not be able too keep any food or fluids down! Can anybody tell me what s wrong with me?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012