Teen, have recurring sore throat, swollen lymphs, fever, loose stools, vomiting. What is the reason?

my son, 15 years of age, average body build hieght-weight; 2 years of continued virus likw symptoms re-occurring every 3-4 months; sore throat , swollen lymps, fever, loose stool , vomiting last for 3-5 days; been to Dr s time and time and again - same treatment with meds and he gets better; tested for mono, strep throat , bood test, etc.... now it s back again - fairly healthy, active with sports
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012