Teen, have excessive hair over the body, often shave it, no positive result. What can be done?

well, i am hairy and i am 16 years old i hate my hair so much it s so tall in whole my body in back, chest , legs and everywhere ... i shave sometimes and i get razor burn it feels so bad what i can do ? i am totally confused this disappoint me i can not accept my hairy body i buy a lot of razors wax and too many products but no positive result i am so tired shaving my skin full of razor burn and this scared me so much what i can do in this situation ?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012