Teen, have breast larger than the other, terrible breast acne. How can I do away with this?

Okay, im really really embarrased, im 14 years old and my one breast is bigger than the other and i have terrible breast acne , im really embarrased about it and don t really want to talk to my mom or my doctor in person about it, do you have any advice for getting rid of breast acne and i was wondering if having one breast bigger than the other is a serious problem? i ve been worried about it for a while, i shower everyday and wash thoroughly... i dont know what to do.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012