Teen, have blurry vision with black spots followed by black out on standing up, dizziness, headache. What is the cause?

I am 12 and recently whenever i stand up my vision becomes blurry and i see black spots, then my vision turns all black but it becomes clear in a second, I have also become a little dizzy and I had couple of headaches that one time turned really bad and I became so dizzy I couldn t stand up, what is happening? because I sometimes feel like i want to throw up and cry when this is happening, i become heated up very quickly
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012