Teen, episode of heart pain followed by numbness in arm, dizziness, stomach pain, red spots on chest after the spell. Heart attack?

I m 16. I ve never really had any problems. Except my meniscus tearing twice. A couple weeks ago. I was in science class and I couldn t really concentrate, then my heart started to hurt. First a little, then a lot! It was so bad I wanted to leave class but couldn t talk. It lasted about 5 minutes. THen came back 2 in my next class, for shorter times. Two weeks before this I wasn t sleeping and was really stressed and frequently got extremely dizzy. Also part of my left upper arm was completely numb. I could stab it and make it bleed and I wouldn t feel it. After the heart pain I was dizzy and my stomach hurt. Now a couple weeks later I have red spots on my chest. They aren t bumbs and don t itch . Could this be a heart attack .
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012