Teen, do not get aroused as earlier, penis does not get hard when erect, softens after orgasm. Is it due to stress?

hi I am 18 years old..but now i feel that i am not getting aroused as i used to..now a days my penis is not getting harder while it is erect..after having orgasm it softens n could not get erect again..while having intercourse with my girlfriend at first it remains hard but after having orgasm it softens...is it due to stress .?? or due to excessive watching of porn..?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012
Thanks for query,
There are four stages of sex.
Arousal,erection,Ejeculation & lag period.
During lag period you have no erection so your penis gets softens.
It happens with all male.
So nothing to worry,You have no disease nor any abnormality.
thanks.