Teen, diagnosed with ectropion cervix, had laparoscopy for extensive endometriosis. What are treatment options?

My 19 yo daughter has been told she has an ectropian cervix (has also just had a laparoscopy 6 weeks ago for extensive endometriosis ). She started having symptoms about 6 months ago. I am finding it difficult to find out what treatments are available for her. She has gone off the pill but at her age she doesn t want this to be long term. I m not sure where to start finding out comprehensive information. I can only find small snippets. I believe it is caused by too much of one type of hormone. What would you suggest?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012