Teen, born with benign tumors in ear canal, had multiple surgeries, have eligibility for cadaver ear drum. What does this operation involve?

hello, I am 15 years old. I was born with benign tumors in my ear canals and on my right ear drum. Over the years I have had multiple surgeries to try and reduce the amount of the server ear infections that I get due to the sheer amount of scar tissue on my eardrums and ear canals. I have had my tonsils, removed and I have had 9 sets of tubes . Recently a doctor told me that I was eligible to receive a cadaver ear drum. I have googled about this operation, with no luck. Can you give me any information?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012