Teat result showing hyperkeratinised squamous epithelium with dyplasic features. Squamous cell carcinoma. What does it mean?

sir this is for my.uncle. the result i got after his test :- specimen: is floor of mouth clinical diagnosis shows:- ulcer left side of frenum in the floor mouth. macroscopic examination shows one small brownish white soft tissue .all embeded..microscopic examination shows: given hyperparakeratinised stratified squamous epithelium with dyplasic features.. Impression is:- suggestive of squamous cell carcinoma-well differentiated(grade 1) (sir what does it mean..i didnt understand what this result tell??? sir plz can u make me understand in normal language.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012