Tears on vaginal opening, painful, inflammation of clitoris, ulcers, swelling of lymph nodes in groin. What will help?

Hi. After a weekend of lots of intercourse I have noticed some tears just bellow the vagina opening. It was painful for the first day, but now I have noticed the clitorus is inflamed with an ulcer aswell as a few ulcers around the cuts bellow my vagina. The cuts have turned white and I have a lot of abnormal discharge. The discharge is thin, milky with no real smell. Another things is that the lymph nodes in my groin are swollen and it hurts to walk and sit. Can you help?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
These signs are suggestive of candidiasis (fungal infection- white discoloration).There might be super-added anaerobic/bacterial infection(suggested by swelling of lymph nodes).Consult dermatologist at the earliest and get yourself treated.Hope this helps.Take care.