Tears and red spots on penile foreskin. Burning on urination. Diagnosed as yeast infection. Permanent cure?

hello ive been hurting really bad my penis has been iritating me i have small rips on the sides of the for skin and little red spots that burn ? thow it doesnt burn wen i pee just wen pee gets on the cuts i went to the dr already he gave me some pills and a cream he said i had a yeast infection ????? dont no why but i took all the pills and put cream on my penis 2 months later im still hurting . wat to do can i buy something to stop this ????
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012