Tear on upper lip, stitches received, numbness, tingling sensation, large lump formed. Treatment?

I got into a fight and my upper lip was busted. I received 4 stitches total. 3 on the out side and 1 on the inside. I had my stitches taken out about a week ago. Since then I have been experiencing a numb tingling sensation in my lips. Plus, I have a huge bump where the scar is. It also feels like I still have a huge fat lip. Very uncomfortable. I ve been puting Vitamin E oil over it and cleaning it with Triple Antibiotic Ointment . Is there anything I can do?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013