Tear on the toe due to injury, do dressing regularly, persisting numbness, non-healing stitches, severe pain. Advice?

Hi doctor, I am Raja from Kolkata, India. On 14th Oct. I had an accident in which more than half of the toe next to the thumb of my left leg was torn apart and was hanging with just part of the skin. The local doctor here attached it back, gave a number of stitches and i was back home again. Since than i am dressing the injury every alternate day, but the torn part doesn t feel any thing. It s just lifeless. The stitches are also not healing healing and there is sever pain. I am taking pain killer medicines. It s festival season in india and most of the doctors are on holidays. Please advice
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012