Tear in penis after masturbating, irritated. How to heal?

I woke one morning after masterbating the night before and I realized that my pee hole was torn downward. The tear was about a 1 or 2cm and it still is 3 months later. It stings whenever I open it up an it gets red when irritated. How can I get it to heal? I have been trying hard to leave it alone but it isn t healing . What do I do?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Hi
Thank you for asking HCM
If tear is small it will heal.You have to keep the area clean and can apply antibiotic ointment.If no improvement and the tear is large then you can think about circumcision which will get rid off such problem now and in future.You can approach a surgeon and have a local examination and decide whether it is needed.Hope this may help you.
Let me know if you have any further query.