Tear in her heart causing chest pain, cause and treatment

My cousin s grandgt apparently has a tear in her heart causing chest pain . What exactly is this and what causes it? What are the treatments?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Mar 2012
HI,
I DIDN`T GET U CORRECTLY, THERE SO MANY MEDICAL REASONS... TO CHEST PAINLIKE ACUTE M.I/ DISSECTION OF AORTA/ ANGINA etc
THIS IS NOT A GOOD SIGN, I RECOMMEND U NEED TO GET HIM EXAMINED WITH A CARDIOLOGIST AT THE EARLIEST.
Cardiac Surgeon Dr. Chander Mohan Mittal's  Response
hello,
you need to tell age, activity which caused chest pain and if you have been told about some diagnosis, then only something be told. reply with some more details.