Tattoos of different colours on hand, not removed by laser. Alternate method to remove tattoo?

hey there i have loads of tattoos going down my arms and most of them are bright colors in them i really dont want theme there any more they are making me feel crap and down i have spoken to a tattoo exspert they said that the ink is to deep and to many different colors to remove by laser what other way can i remove the please help
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
acidic skin ointments like salysylic acid or retinoic acid can help after applying tds
but this can take long if you want early response can only be done by laser