Tattoo has white spots underneath. Due to chemicals or infection?

I have had my tattoo for 6 months and it has healed just fine but I started working at McDonald s last month and I have used lots of different chemicals while cleaning at work and now I have started noticing my tattoo has little white spots under could this possibly be the chemicals or an infection I thought it was a zit underneath it so I popped it but the more the swelling goes down the more white spots I see so I was hoping someone could help me or give me an answer or may be able to tell me what to use to help this problem thank you .
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012
thanks for your querry
this could be because of the tatoo infection superadded by chemicals
you should use some steroid ointment to stop the progression
Allergist and Immunologist Dr. Suman Kumar's  Response
allergic to chemicals used by you as in infections there is pus
the white spots show peeling of skin with external source
you can use gloves during washing with chemicals
and apply anti allergic ointments to prevent alergies