Tasteless tongue, feels hungry while walking, tired, bloated stomach, burping frequently. What's wrong?

Hi, my tongue is tasteless, i feel hungry most waking time (or at least i feel i want to eat something all the time), stomach feeling sourish, constantly craving for heavy tasting food yet I dont have the apetite to eat during meal time ... other symptoms includes bloated stomach, burping pretty frequently, constantly tired despite sleeping from 10pm to 6am ... been a month ... what s wrong with me? Help :-(
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012