Taste of tobacco in mouth, headache, wheezing in chest, dizziness, ringing in ear. Concerned

Hello, I have a taste of tobacco in my mouth and smell the same. I do not smoke and no one around me smokes. I have been getting headaches. I have had wheezing in my chest and a wheezing sound through my right ear as well as symptoms of bronchitus and ringing in my ear and dizziness. I use two inhalers, Dulera and Ventolin . I have had some sinus infection . This has all happened in the last few months. I had X-Rays and CT Scans of my chest and CT Scan of my brain and everything was ok. No high blood pressure, I do take Lyrica and Hydromorphone for symptoms from a recent back surgery. I use Lamictal, Clonopin and protonix I suffer with RLS, GERD and Depression. My concern is the most recent with the wheezing, bronchitus (??) and now cigarette smoke taste and smell, though I have concerns for all. Any advise would be appreciated.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013