Taste of ammonia in the mouth while coughing, diarrhea. Have pollen allergy. On fluexiton. Perforated kidney diagnosed. Advice?

When I cough I can taste Ammonia. I don't feel the cough in my chest nor do I have any other lung congestion, wheezing etc. I do have allergies to pollen and my apartment complex is full of it. I'm on Flueoxiton. I've taken Day/Night quil, Musinex and a allergy med (name escapes me) I also have diarrhea, an have to go numerous times throughout the past two days. I've been sick for almost two weeks and the past three days has been coughing, fatigue and diarrhea. The doctor has told me in the past, for the lack of the proper term, sorry...either my kidney or liver is like a colonder (spaghetti strainer) that has a little bigger hole and that some protein may be escaping....I don't know if that's related
Asked On : Mon, 27 May 2013