Tarsel tunnel, pain in feet. Done therapies and medications, taking oxetol 300. Treatment?

I have tarsel tunnel, like to know if surgury is sucussful, I am 24/7 in pain in both the feet,
I am curently taking oxetol 300, its giving me relief when I stop it comes back.
I have done all therapies, cortozone shots, orthotics, night splint, walking boot, cold ice pack, lyrica, steroid, accupressure, accupuncture, chropractor, nothing helped, i been trying to treat from last 3 yrs.
pls suggest me if i shd continue to take oxctol--with this med will it be permanen fix or shd go fo r surgury, is it succesfull.
Thanks for your openion.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013