Tarlov cyst causing bulging, slight concave depression on thecal sac, covering sacrum. Suggestions?

Hi my name is Amanda!. I have a Tarlov Cyst that is causing a bulging at my L4-L5 and L5-S1 area and is in slight concave depression on the thecal sac . I also have mild facet joint arthropathy at this level bilaterally. I have a lot of pain and pressure and have been from nuerosurgeon to nuerosurgeon but no one seems to know much this. This cyst covers a large portion of my sacrum . What would you recommend
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013