Tarana tablet for menstrual problem, complexion changed to dark, acne, blackheads, betnovet cream for marks, side effects of medicine ?

Hi, i had prescribed tarana tablet for menstrual problem. I finished the 3 months course of tablet. But as soon as i was done with the course my complexion turned to dark... And even acne started formulating on my face... Those were kind of black heads and i my skin have too hairy now... Before, regularly For my face i was to apply betnovet cream for marks. Now my question is all these skin diseases are side effects of tarana? And could you please suggest good medicine or cream for my acne marks and dark skin...
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012