Tanning, brown spots on the back of neck, looks like circles on neck. Cure?

Hi, I m tan, not extremely tan but a light-ish tan color. About a month or so ago, I noticed that there were brownish colored spots on the back of my neck . I thought it just might had been dirt or something, so I took a shower and the spots dulled a bit . I thought that s what it was. Last night when I went to take a shower, I noticed that I still had the spots, but they had spread. Now, there are a few small spots and one big spot on the back of my neck. It looks like someone drew circles on my neck with a dull pen, but that s not what it is. Help?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012