Tanning and redness on face after using acne medicine. Suggestions?

sir ......i used acne medications for a prolonged time ......i did get rid to my acne to quiet an extent but it had left my facial skin badly tanned and wrist is several shades lighter then my face.........i m a religious sunscreen user and have abstained myself from any sun exposure for even a minute.......but nothing changes at all, facial skin is deeply tanned and red while my wrist is several shades lighter........can u please suggest me ways to get my complexion it very desperate
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013