Tampons get soaked in urine, suffer incontinent, bladder tilted. Is it fistula or prolapse?

Hi. When I use tampons they become completely soaked with urine . I also suffer incontince, which is mild and occurs in a slow steady stream. It doesn t happen when I laugh or sneeze but does during intense exercise (I get soaked). I had 1 c-section & 2 vbacs, one with a severe tear. My doctor said my bladder was tilted & was fine. I also feel like I have to pee frequently & never feel like my bladder is completely empty. I get UTIs about 3x a year. Could this be a fistula or a prolapse? Should I see an urologist?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013