Tampon went missing in vagina. Nauseated, tired and skin more sensitive. TSS?

On tuesday -5 days ago, I went to take out my tampon , and it wasnt there. I dont know if it came out when I did a wee ( but i m not sure I did one). I put it down to stress making me forgetfull. Now 5 days on I am feeling nauseous, tired and lightheaded and my skin feels a bit more sensitive than normal. I dont have a temperature, and dont have a rash , but do you think I may have TSS? I dont have a discharge or any smell, and have tried to look for a stuck tampon but cant find one. What should I do? Or could the worry of thinking I have a lost tampon make me feel like this?.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012