Talking while asleep, able to carry out a meaningful conversation. Cause of concern?

Hello, my name is XXXXX. I had this conversation with my sister quite a while ago, but the thing is i was completely asleep yet i was still answering my sister. Apparently my answers were relevant to her conversation so we were in all reality having a regular conversation....but i was asleep. I do not remember this event occuring the next day when my sister had asked me if I had remembered what we had talked about last night. I usually dont talk in my sleep, is this normal?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012