Talking in a different language which is unfamiliar. No stroke history. What is happening?

My Aunt Mary was found not to have had a stroke , but for some reason she now speaks fluently in another language??? the neurogist was at her bedside exaiming her and her speech was in another lanuage, The md wrote questions on paper and she answered them in english while still speaking in another language. My aunt has never spoken any language except english. W...hat are your thougthts, on this situation. She started dinner in speaking english , but while praying went into a song in this lanuage. MD are puzzled....One nurse that I spoke with remembers this happening shown on a report presented on tv. Call some of your resources and lets see what we can come up with. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello friend,
Thank you for posting your query through Healthcare magic.
Your aunt is having a psychiatric condition called Xenoglossy. This is a symptom of other psychiatric conditions likely to be developing in her. Without getting the details, I cannot exactly diagnose her condition.
There are no uniform opinion among psychiatric scientists regarding the possibility of talking in a perfect foreign language in which the patient had no previous acquaintance. The possibility of some acquaintance with a foreign language or its style is needed for the patient to talk in that language, in an imperfect manner even, according to many of them.
In Homoeopathy, there are 4 remedies indicated in this condition: they are Camphor, Lachesis, Nitric acid and Strammoium. Out of them Strammonium has cured several such cases. In Homoeopathy we treat the patient and not the disease.
You may approach a Homoeopathic expert to select the most suitable curative remedy for her.
You can also get back to me with details through the premium follow up question facility of Healthcare magic. I can help your aunt.
With Best Wishes,
Dr C. J. Varghese,