Talk to self, seeing and conversing with imaginary people. Reason, treatment?

Hello my name is Josie and I m 13, 14 in October. I think I m going mad, when I m alone in my room or just alone I talk to myself but not really myself I can see people, and they reply but they can be as simple as my friends or family to celebrities and I just have conversations with them, as if they were there and if it s a celebrity I m always a celebrity boy and I just. I really need some help but I don t know who to ask or what to do, please.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012