Taking zithromax for bronchitis. Taking codeine as a cough suppressant. Cough with phlegm persisting. Need to go to doctor again?

I went to the doctor about 2 weeks ago and found that I had bronchitis . I was put on Zithromax and a cough suppressant with codeine . I finished all of my medication but I am still occasionally coughing and my voice is still not back to normal. I ve tried taking over the counter cough suppressants such as Mucinex and Robitussin but still have a lingering cough with clear bubbly phlegm. Would this be a cause for me to go back to my doctor?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012